Seeds of a Health Copywriter
A few years ago, a student in my medical botany class at Arizona State University put me on the spot. She asked how I decided which supplements to take. Academic explanations of plant biochemistry went out the window, replaced with what she really wanted to know – i.e., practical information about how to be healthy.
From Biochemistry Professor to Health Writer
That was the turning point for understanding how my expertise as a research scientist could benefit others. Only a small percentage of the population is nerdy enough to love natural products chemistry like I do, but everyone can benefit from applying what I know about it for better health.
What Does This Mean for You?
By itself, probably nothing. However, my experience goes way beyond the classroom. I have capitalized on and transformed my scientific skills into writing about, speaking about, and marketing about health and the health industry.
Here is a brief peek into the experience that I bring to the table for your company.
- Conducted extensive internet and scientific literature research on supplement ingredients and other natural approaches to health
- Written hundreds of articles for blogs and article directories
- Written, published, and marketed several books (pdf and Kindle formats)
- Designed campaigns for building email subscriber lists
- Launched several websites for marketing health-based companies, ebooks, and videos
- Formulated health products, including one that was patented
- Served as scientific advisor to health-based businesses
What you get from me is persuasive, easy-to-read content for effective marketing. Your customers will not only enjoy my forthright writing style, they will take action to buy your products.
I might be the only health copywriter with a Ph.D. in plant natural products chemistry and more than 35 years of teaching and research experience at major universities, but that is unimportant. What is important is that I can capitalize on my expertise and experience to relate to what your customers want and to give it to them.
By the way…
I know, without a shadow of doubt, that the universe is abundant. What this means to you is that I would like to give you, at no charge, the best opportunity to drive your success. Toward that goal I offer a completely free initial consultation, without obligation.
Contact me today to see how I can serve you.
I look forward to hearing from you.